I’m a 22-year-old post production fanatic with a focus on video editing. I am very fast paced, intuitive, resourceful, and all about putting out the highest quality possible while still being ahead of schedule. I can take any and all criticism and know how to directly apply it to my work. I am an excellent communicator and can work with anybody (clients, co-workers, etc.) to achieve the highest quality possible at a friendly professional level.
Emerson College, Boston, MA
Visual Media Arts BA Degree
Sept 2015 – July 2017 | Alumni
The New England Institute of Art,
Digital Film and Video Production
Sept 2013 – July 2015 | Freshman & Sophomore
- Quick and quality driven
- Fast learner
- Experience editing all media types
- Worked with both 8mm & 16mm film
- Organized and Clean
- Great team player and excellent communicator
Red57 – Burbank, CA
Sept 2017 – Nov 2017
- Carry out any and all office duties and make the editor and producers job easier as well as go on runs to get supplies for the office and open up/lock up shop every day.
- Perform any technical work such as uploading and downloading content to and from clients and put the files on our local SAN and transcribe all films brought into the studio to assist the editor in making a trailer.
- Edit small low-risk projects to assist the editor when his workload is heavy.
Micro Center – Boston, MA
Customer Service Rep
August 2015 – July 2017
- Work a cash register and provide superb customer service.
- Act as a salesman and sell warranties on everything sold in the store.
- Train associates on how to operate the register and how to pitch and sell warranties at a high level.
- Top associate company wide every month working as a cashier and salesman.
Stop & Shop – Everett, MA
September 2013 – August 2015
- Work a cash register and train associates on how to operate the register.
- Know the store inside and out and direct customers on where to find certain items.
- Provide the best customer service amidst doing my duties as a cashier
- Help the manager with other tasks from different departments when the workload is heavy.